Do you love creating compelling content that engages people and tells a story for various platforms — from YouTube to podcasts to social media to email?
If so, Sticky Branding is looking for you. We are hiring a dynamic Digital Content Specialist to oversee the development of marketing and educational multimedia content. Does this fit you:
- You’re a whizz with Adobe Creative Cloud or Canva
- You love editing videos for YouTube and social
- You’re comfortable editing and creating new graphics and assets
- You’re an effective writer and a bit of a grammar freak
Sticky Branding is a strategy consulting company. We help companies from around the world stand out, attract customers, and grow into Sticky Brands!
The goal for you in this role is to create content that educates business owners and leadership teams on Sticky Branding’s principles, tools, and methodologies. We’re working to scale our reach and our ideas so that LOTS of companies can do what we teach.
Are you up for the challenge?
- Produce an awesome podcast, YouTube series, and training courses for our clients.
- Provide creative direction and ideas on topics, format, and creating content that serves our unique goals for each platform.
- For the podcast: record, edit, mix and master audio; clean and fine-tune raw audio; edit podcast tracks to create compelling listening experiences.
- For YouTube: perform all post-production work, including editing, motion graphics, text, color correction and audio adjustments; create graphics, images, or animations to enhance footage; add sound to enhance footage, which may include selecting music and/or sound effects; improve and correct lighting and coloring.
- For Social Media: Conceptualize and edit video content from the YouTube series for TikTok, Instagram, Facebook, LinkedIn, and other social media platforms.
- Work in a fast paced environment and meet deadlines.
- Routinely repurpose video assets for new campaigns.
- Experience creating original video and audio content with a portfolio of work that really makes us go “wow.”
- Proficient in Adobe Creative Cloud or other video editing software.
- Ability to effectively storyboard.
- Knowledge of Instagram and TikTok culture.
- A proven ability to “get it” when it comes to creating engagement through quick choppy edits, hopping on trends, etc.
- Be an active member of team by developing ideas and leading how to produce and edit content in new, fun and engaging ways.
- Excellent project management and communication skills.
- Exceptional organizational skills, ability to prioritize work, and a track record of turning around audio and video content on a weekly deadline.
This is a full-time, remote position. The Sticky Branding team is completely virtual. You receive flexible hours with great work-life balance. If you believe you’d be a fit, we want to hear from you. And if you have some questions and want clarification, include that in your cover letter.