Are you a results-oriented, hands-on Director of Marketing that is looking for an opportunity to grow a brand?
During the pandemic, companies lost 30% to 90% of their revenue within weeks. In that moment, Sticky Branding helped companies rapidly recover the customers and revenue taken by Covid-19. This was high-stakes marketing. We weren’t marketing to grow companies, we were marketing to save jobs and businesses. The system worked. Sticky Branding’s proven, step-by-step methodology rapidly identified and validated new markets, generated sales, and provided the cash flow companies needed to navigate a crisis.
Sticky Branding helps companies from around the world rapidly drive sales to grow their businesses. We do that by creating brand messaging that provokes customers to buy; developing marketing strategies to generate sales-ready leads; and positioning and differentiating brands as the leader in their category. We call this methodology the Slingshot Strategy.
Your challenge, if you choose to accept it, is to dramatically grow brand awareness for Sticky Branding and the Slingshot Strategy. We want our methodology and philosophy to be adopted by entrepreneurs and leaders from around the world to drive their growth strategies.
In this role, you will have an opportunity to clarify our brand messaging, develop and implement marketing campaigns and programs to increase brand awareness, and grow a community of entrepreneurs and marketers using our methodologies.
Are you looking for a Director of Marketing opportunity to grow a brand that will make a real impact? Then this is the role for you!
What to Expect:
The Director of Marketing is a brand new position. You will be growing Sticky Branding’s marketing department from the ground up:
- Develop and implement a cohesive marketing plan to increase brand awareness and build a sales pipeline.
- Implement a content marketing strategy — including email, marketing automation, social media, podcasting, and inbound marketing — to grow brand awareness, community, and inbound sales inquiries.
- Build and maintain KPI dashboards to communicate results and provide a basis upon which to make strategic decisions to continuously improve.
- Develop and implement demand generation campaigns and workflows to grow our sales pipeline.
- Develop a deep understanding of Sticky Branding’s methodologies, customer personas, and the buyer journey in order to work with the leadership team to develop brand messaging, positioning, and go-to-market strategies.
- Understand the competitive landscape — be an expert on our competition and how they are positioned; develop strategies and tactics to grow market share.
What We’re Looking For:
- Proven track record in leading a marketing team selling complex products and services.
- You’re a customer-focused marketer with deep business acumen. You’ve run your team to a budget and are accountable to results and return on marketing investment.
- You have a strategic mind. This stands out through collaboration, organization, and excelling at high-level thinking, execution, and influencing and inspiring others to achieve a common goal.
- Hands-on experience in data specializing in B2B marketing and category creation, positioning to both business and technical decision-makers.
This is a brand new position, and we are looking for a hands-on marketer that can get a lot done. We’re a small team and we wear many hats. Other things we look for:
- Proven track record in B2B marketing. You’ve run campaigns for lead generation, written and developed brand messaging that sells, and are comfortable delivering in a busy marketing department.
- You’re very familiar with updating and managing a WordPress website, and you’ve launched a few new websites in your career.
- You love data and how it guides you to create marketing that works — from tracking Google Analytics to email marketing stats to all the data you can pull from CRM.
- You can push around pixels to update marketing collateral in Adobe Creative Cloud or Canva. You’ve worked with designers to create new assets and templates, but you don’t hesitate to update or create your own when required.
- Experience managing and scheduling content in social channels using social scheduling tools and / or marketing automation.
- You’ve written and produced a regular email newsletter — from setting it up to owning the on-going marketing calendar.
- You’re an excellent communicator and storyteller. You’ve got a portfolio of writing and marketing samples to back it up.
- High attention to detail — you don’t publish content with mistakes — and you’re a self-motivated marketer that gets things done.
If this sounds like you, we want to speak with you. Sticky Branding is hiring a Director of Marketing that will grow with us for the long term. We believe great marketing and branding get better with time and experience. We can’t wait to speak with you.