In this role you will be developing courses and certification programs to transform the way companies market and grow their businesses. You will be building programs from the ground up. Your work will be instrumental to drive Sticky Branding’s next stage of growth.
Does that catch your interest? Are you up for the challenge?
Sticky Branding helps companies from around the world rapidly drive sales to grow their businesses. We do that by creating brand messaging that provokes customers to buy; developing marketing strategies to generate sales-ready leads; and positioning and differentiating brands as the leader in their category. We call this methodology the Slingshot Strategy.
Your challenge, if you choose to accept it, is to take the work our consultants do on a daily basis and develop into online courses, learning aids, facilitator guides, and a certification program.
In this position, you will have 3 core projects:
- Develop online courses based on Sticky Branding’s methodologies.
- Develop an organizational knowledge database of Sticky Branding’s core tools, concepts, and resources.
- Develop a Strategy Coaching Certification process to onboard, train and certify new Strategy Coaches.
This is a dynamic role. You will be working across our organization to collect, analyze, codify and develop learning programs. The position is full-time, remote.
- Lead the development and implementation of instructional materials — from online courses to certification programs — to deliver highly engaging learning experiences for CEOs and senior business leaders.
- Work closely with marketing and leadership to identify the target audience’s training needs, and assess how to adapt Sticky Branding’s tools, methodologies and content into sellable online courses and programs.
- Consult with Sticky Branding team members to ensure the accuracy and relevance of content to training.
- Build metrics / reporting to measure knowledge journey throughout the learning process.
- Support program development through all stages of a program lifecycle: beta, launch, on-going improvement.
- 3+ years participating in a variety of learning projects.
- 2+ years minimum designing and developing an eLearning curriculum.
- Post-secondary education in Instructional Design and/or curriculum development.
- Demonstrated experience in learning needs analysis, developing and delivering training content, and building meaningful metrics in a short timeframe.
- Proven ability to collaborate effectively with stakeholders and subject matter experts to develop learning materials.
- Experience with learning management systems and how to leverage them successfully in an organization.
- Understanding of project management processes and methodologies (i.e. waterfall, agile, hybrid)
- Experience with ADDIE / SAM methodologies and advanced user of one or more rapid eLearning development tools (e.g. Storyline, Captivate).
Other things we look for:
- Excellent content research and analytical skills to convert information and learner needs into performance-based, engaging, and practical training solutions
- Exceptional attention to detail and high quality standards
- Superior verbal and written communication skills, ability to present views and complex ideas in a clear and compelling manner
- Team player that thrives in a collaborative, creative work environment.
- Able to accept and incorporate constructive criticism.
- Able to work with minimal direction. Can be described as a project innovator that figures out systems, processes, and how to achieve objectives.
This is a brand new position, and we are looking for a hands-on instructional designer that can get a lot done. We’re a small team and we wear many hats. If this sounds like you, we want to speak with you. Sticky Branding is hiring an Instructional Designer & Program Developer that will grow with us for the long term. We can’t wait to speak with you.