The companies that act first and adapt fastest during the coronavirus crisis have the advantage. Sticky Branding helps you identify Green Shoots of opportunity, adjust your value proposition, and slingshot your business out of the crisis.
"Working with Sticky Branding, the results have been very positive.
We have a 25% lift in sales!"
Jenn Scates, Vice President of Central Smith
How to Market in a Crisis
Be Truly Helpful!
Your company won’t survive the coronavirus if it’s perceived as opportunistic and icky. But you will thrive by being truly helpful.
Your customers need you and your company more than ever!
In Crisis Marketing we ask three key questions:
- Who needs your company and its expertise the most right now?
- What products or services can you deliver to solve real problems that are valued?
- How can you proactively sell and deliver your services to the people with the most need?
By being truly helpful, you will not only discover opportunities to generate revenue and cash, you find “Green Shoots” of opportunity.
Strategy B.C. and A.C.
Before coronavirus / After Coronavirus
Many of the new needs emerging from the pandemic will become tomorrow’s markets.
As the economy reopens, we are already seeing immense opportunities. But it’s also different. The coronavirus and the subsequent shutdowns have shifted customer expectations, value propositions, and potential growth markets.
Crisis Marketing — Sticky Branding’s methodology for rapidly recovering from the pandemic — operates on two strategy horizons:
- Sales Accelerator: Rapidly identify, validate and develop new markets (or Green Shoots). The focus is on quickly generating sales.
- Slingshot Strategy: Once we’ve validated the Green Shoots, we build a Slingshot Strategy to come out of the crisis stronger than ever.
Core to Sticky Branding’s approach is sales. If the brand doesn’t sell, it’s not working!
Crisis Marketing Services
In a Crisis, Strategy Is Everything
Recover the customers and revenue taken by Covid-19. Rapidly find, validate and grow Green Shoots to drive revenue and cash flow.
- Adjust your business strategy to replace customers, markets and revenue taken by Covid-19
- Weekly Strategy Sessions for you and your team to triage, brainstorm, and put ideas into action
- Sales Accelerator sprints to identify, validate, and develop Green Shoots (new markets)
- Crisis Marketing strategies to keep customers active and grow your brand
- Structured weekly challenges to increase sales and marketing
Winston Churchill said, "Never waste a good crisis." Develop a Slingshot Strategy to come out of the crisis stronger than ever.
- Develop and implement a Slingshot Strategy
- Identify the markets and customers that will drive the next stage of growth as the economy recovers
- Identify areas to gain competitive and accelerated revenue growth
- Weekly Strategy Sessions to build and implement the Slingshot Strategy
- Develop the brand messaging and story that get customers to buy
- Implement marketing strategies to connect with the right buyers at the right time with a clear call to action
What do you want your business to look like at the end of the crisis?
In a crisis, strategy is everything. If you have a question. If you need help. Reach out. We will respond within hours. You can call us at 416.479.4403, or fill out the form and we will contact you.