I cannot believe it. Sticky Branding (the book) is finally here.
I was at my local bookstore this morning, and saw it on the store shelves. To say I am excited is an understatement. I am elated!
Now that the book is available, here’s what you need to know. (Lots of cool stuff).
Buy the book and get the Sticky Branding Workbook for free!
When you buy a copy (or copies) of Sticky Branding before January 31, 2015, just email a copy of your receipt.
You’ll get the Sticky Branding Workbook for free! The workbook is a companion guide for the book. It provides you with more tools and resources to apply the exercises in the book to your business and make your brand sticky.
The workbook’s retail price is $18.99, and it’s awesome. It’s a beautifully designed resource that complements the book.
Encourage your friends and family to do the same. Anyone who emails their receipt this month gets the Sticky Branding Workbook for free.
A special deal for companies and conferences
Would you like to have me speak at your company or event?
This is the best deal of the year. If you buy 350 or more copies of the book by February 28th, I will waive my speaking fee for one event (travel and expenses are extra). That’s like having me speak for free (a $10,000 value).
There are 5 of these speaking opportunities available. Act now. They will go quickly.
Just like the individual copies, please email your receipt and we’ll work out the details, including timing and location. Alternatively, you can purchase your bulk book order directly through me, and I will pass along a special volume discount plus you get the chance to book me for a free speaking engagement (that’s tons of savings).
Book Launch Event @ Rotman
If you’re in the Toronto area on Wednesday, January 14th at 5:30 pm, I am delivering a special talk on branding at the Rotman School of Management, University of Toronto. You are invited!
You can register for the event on Rotman’s site, and you’ll also receive a copy of Sticky Branding.
I hope you can attend. It’s going to be an amazing event.
How you can help
- Buy the book, read it, and post a review on Amazon, Indigo, Barnes and Noble, or Goodreads.
- Encourage your fans, followers, friends, and family to buy the book. If they buy it by January 31, 2015, have them email their receipt and they’ll get the Sticky Branding Workbook listed above.
- On both Twitter and Facebook please use the hashtag, #StickyBrand. How cool would it be if we got that trending?
- Share any social media updates or blog posts you see about Sticky Branding.
- We’ve put together a list of social media updates, quotes, images, and lots of other useful information to make it easier for you. Visit the Media Kit page and copy-paste or “click to tweet.” We’re adding new social media updates frequently, so check back often.
- Share your ideas and recommendations. How else can we get the word out about the book? We’re always open to suggestions.
It’s finally here
I’m so excited that you can finally read Sticky Branding. I started working on the book in June 2013. It’s been a long journey, but now comes the best part.
I can’t wait to hear what you think of the book!