It’s here. Welcome to the first episode of the Sticky Branding Podcast. I cannot wait to hear what you think of the show. You can watch the episode below or connect on your favorite podcast platform: Apple Podcasts, Spotify, Stitcher, or wherever you get your podcasts.
The First Episode
When your customers know your brand, like it, and trust it — they will choose it first. That’s what it means to have a Sticky Brand.
In the Sticky Branding Podcast we unpack how companies grow Sticky Brands. You will learn from CEOs and business owners of mid-market companies. This isn’t a theory. These companies are challenging the giants of their industries, innovating, and growing their brands.
In our inaugural episode, Jeremy Miller — founder of Sticky Branding and host of Sticky Branding Podcast — sets the stage for what’s to come.
Jeremy Miller is a Strategy Coach, bestselling author, and the founder of Sticky Branding. He works with organizations from around the world to create branding and growth strategies that slingshot their businesses forward.
In This Episode
- Introducing the Sticky Branding Podcast and what you can expect in the upcoming episodes.
- A first peek from our real, raw interviews with inspiring CEOs and business owners.
- Jeremy describes how his approach to branding and strategy changed with the pandemic.
- A look back at the past year and how the mindset of rise, thrive, and innovate has helped businesses move forward.
- An ask for your input. Help us shape the Sticky Branding Podcast so that it’s highly relevant and useful for you.