Keeping your Data Safe
Sticky Branding works hard behind the scenes to keep your data safe, secure, and private. This is our responsibility and we take it seriously.
What information do we collect?
As a visitor to our websites, you can engage in many activities without providing any Personal Information. However, when you request information on our services or subscribe to receive our content:
- Business contact details including your name, organization, job title, phone, email address
- Demographic information such as your job title, organization name and industry
- Your email address and subscription preferences when you sign up to our email alerts
We will retain your information for as long as your account is active, your information is needed to provide you services, or as required to fulfill our legal obligations. If you wish to delete your account or request that we no longer use your information to provide you services contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org. We will respond to your request within 30 days. We will retain and use your information as necessary to comply with our legal obligations, resolve disputes, and enforce our agreements.
How Your Personal Information Is Used
We collect your information in order to provide services to you and to improve our products and offerings. We do not sell or rent your personally identifiable information to third parties. We do not share your personally identifiable information to third parties without your prior consent
We may use this information to:
- Send you requested product or service information
- Respond to customer service requests, questions and concerns
- Keep you informed about special offers and new products/services from Sticky Branding and selected third parties.
- Process your financial transactions
- Meet our research and product/service development needs and to improve our Site, services and offerings; and
- Customize your experience, including targeting our services and offerings to you.
- We store information that we collect through to create a summary of your preferences. We tie your personally identifiable information, and/or your inquiry history, to information in the summary, in order to provide tailored promotions and marketing offers, to improve the content of the site for you and/or to determine your preferences.
You may “opt out” of receiving Sticky Branding email updates and / or newsletters directly within the email or by emailing email@example.com. The choice to opt out of such communications is also generally available during the sign-up process.
Sticky Branding will still contact you when there are changes to the Terms of Service or Submitter Terms of Service, as applicable.
In addition, we will still send you service-related announcements including, but not limited to, a registration email, benefit notification emails, emails automatically triggered by actions you took on the Site and bill related notices. These may be direct from one (or more) of our staff members.
Generally, you may not opt-out of these communications, which are not promotional in nature. If you wish not to receive them, you have the option of deactivating your account.
Website Tracking Technologies
The Site may automatically collect information as you browse, such as Internet Service Provider, browser type and version, operating system and device type, average time spent on our site(s), pages viewed, information accessed, the Internet Protocol (IP) address used to connect your computer to the Internet and other relevant statistics. Such information is sometimes referred to as web analytics and/or clickstream data.
We do not store such informational related to you on a personal level.
Where your data is stored?
We store your data on secure servers outside of the European Economic Area (EEA) or on the servers provided by our service providers which may include external providers like ActiveCampaign, Amazon and/or G Suite.
Instead, we use an amalgamation of website traffic data to improve services we offer, to improve marketing, analytics, and provide site functionality.
Keeping your data secure
Sending information over the internet is generally not completely secure, and we can’t guarantee the security of your data while it’s in transit. Any data you send is at your own risk.
We have procedures and security features in place to keep your data secure once we receive it.
Updating Your Personal Information And Privacy Preferences Image
Upon request Sticky Branding will provide you with information about whether we hold, or process on behalf of a third party, any of your personal information. To request this information please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
You have the right to access and correct, or delete your Personal Information and privacy preferences at any time. You may do so by contacting email@example.com.
If you have any questions, concerns, or requests about this privacy notice, how we manage your Personal Information, or any other issue relating to your Personal Information, please contact us at:
Attn: Data Protection