Inspirational Branding Keynote Speaker
Whether you’re planning a live event for the future or a virtual event right now, Jeremy Miller is an inspirational branding keynote speaker. His blend of expertise, humor, stories, and actionable ideas will inspire you and your audience to grow a remarkable brand.
“Jeremy is one of those speakers you love to listen to.
His presentation is bursting with energy and packed valuable ideas and examples that left our audience inspired.”
Michelle Ribout, Director, Events at Retail Council of Canada
Named one of the “Top 30 Global Brand Gurus,” Jeremy Miller inspires you to grow a Sticky Brand
Jeremy’s talks are fun and loaded with actionable ideas you can use right away.
Jeremy gets you to think differently about marketing, branding, and innovation. Through stories and group activities, Jeremy demonstrates that you are creative, your team is creative, and inside every organization is immense creative potential. It’s in that insight, that you will learn how to grow your brand from the inside out.
Every keynote talk is custom and has been adapted for virtual delivery.
Simple Clarity: How to Sell Your Brand in 10 Words or Less
Nothing will accelerate your business more than achieving Simple Clarity. This is the ability to describe your brand and what makes it unique in ten words or less.
When you achieve Simple Clarity it makes your business easier to remember, easier to refer, and easier to talk about. It gives your brand credibility because you can speak with authority.
Describing your business and what makes it unique has never been more important. The pandemic has strained organizations to the breaking point. It has forced each of us to rethink and reframe our value propositions so that we remain relevant right now.
In this interactive talk, branding expert Jeremy Miller shows you how to cut through the noise, speak directly to your customers' needs, and win sales. You will learn how to describe your brand in 10 words or less.
What your audience will gain:
- How to describe your brand and what makes it unique in 10 words or less.
- Simple framework and exercises to write your value proposition.
- Peer support and coaching to ensure your brand stands out.
- Tools to test and validate that your brand messaging actually works.
Crisis Marketing: How to Rapidly Generate New Customers and Revenue After a Crisis
Winston Churchill said, “Never waste a good crisis.” What will your business look like at the end of the crisis? Jeremy Miller shows you how to slingshot your business from a crisis to a comeback.
Your company won’t survive a crisis if it’s perceived as opportunistic and icky. But you will thrive by being helpful.
Jeremy Miller shows you how to adjust your business strategy and value proposition to find new customers and sources of revenue when overcoming a crisis.
In this interactive talk, Jeremy explores three core questions:
- Who needs your company and its expertise the most right now?
- What products or services can you deliver to solve real problems that are valued?
- How can you proactively sell and deliver your services to the people with the most need?
By being truly helpful, you will not only discover opportunities to generate revenue and cash, but you will also grow your brand.
What your audience will gain:
- How to engage and rally your organization to overcome the crisis.
- How to find and validate new markets and sources of revenue.
- How to protect your brand and connect with customers by being helpful.
- How to come out of a crisis stronger than ever.
Sticky Branding: How to Get Customers to Choose You First
Do customers choose your brand first?
This question is the essence of branding. Branding isn’t about logos, taglines, or colors. Branding is about the bond you form with customers — a bond where they choose you first.
This is what separates average companies from Sticky Brands. When you have a Sticky Brand your customers think of you first, refer you first, and come back again and again. That relationship is what makes your brand sticky.
But here’s the challenge. The pace of change is accelerating. The strategies and tactics that worked well three years ago are running out of steam today. Does your team have the ability to adapt to win?
Branding expert, Jeremy Miller will show you how to create a first choice advantage for your business. This is an eye-opening talk on how to deal with disruption, and learn what it takes to make your brand stand out like an orange tree in an evergreen forest.
Audiences will walk away learning:
- How to form long-lasting bonds with your customers.
- How to grow your brand when the marketing rules keep changing.
- How to get customers to choose your brand first.
Marketing Disrupted: How to Stand Out in an Oversaturated World
Digital marketing is oversaturated and under performing. We are at a crazy turning point. According to the research, 50% of articles published have no likes, shares, comments, and probably no views. It’s incredibly frustrating. Learn how to stand out amongst the clutter to turn your brand into the ultimate sales machine.
At Sticky Branding, we compared marketing campaigns over five years. Today, it is taking 10x the budget to generate 30% of the result. In this interactive keynote, Jeremy Miller asks, “How do you stand out and attract customers in an oversaturated market?” The solution isn't more digital marketing, it is in your brand. Jeremy shows you how to turn your brand into the ultimate sales machine.
- Simple Clarity: How to get your brand messaging razor sharp so everyone gets it, fast.
- Be Everywhere: Choose a few key markets to focus your marketing on so that you create the impression your brand is everywhere.
- First Call Advantage: Focus on the relationships. Get your prospects, customers, and centers of influence to know your brand, like it, and trust it so they choose it first.
See Jeremy In Action
Technology Is a Time Suck!
Harness Your Team's Creativity
How to Spark Engagement
"Jeremy’s expertise in branding and his ability to captivate an audience makes him a fantastic keynote speaker!"
Nadia Ahmed, Wealth Professionals Summit
Get in Touch
Have Jeremy speak at your next event.
Subscribe to our Newsletter!
Get weekly email with ideas, stories, and best practices to grow a Sticky Brand!
"*" indicates required fields