I need your help. In a few weeks my new book, Sticky Branding, will be published. It hits the bookstores on January 10, 2015.
To say I am excited is an understatement. This project has been one of the most rewarding and difficult things I’ve ever done. I cannot wait for you to read it.
But writing the book may have been the easy part. There are between 600,000 and 1,000,000 books published every year in the U.S. alone. Standing out in this crowded marketplace will be the biggest challenge of all.
I need help getting the word out about the book. I am looking for you to read the book and post a review on Amazon before it’s released. I also need help sharing the book across social media and with your communities.
Are you up for the challenge?
Launch Team Benefits: What’s in it for you
I wouldn’t be asking for this favor if I didn’t have some awesome benefits for you:
- A free electronic review copy of the book in advance of the publication date. You’ll get to read the book before anyone else! (The review copy is exclusive to you. Please don’t share it with anyone else.)
- Exclusive access to me and the other Launch Team members in a private LinkedIn group that will be updated regularly so you know where we are against our goals.
- An exclusive webinar with me before the book launch to discuss all things branding, marketing, and entrepreneurship. It’s on January 12, 2015 at 1:00pm EST.
- A special “Thank You” for you to promote your brand with a link to your blog or website on StickyBranding.com.
- The Sticky Branding Workbook. A practical guide to take the ideas from the book and apply them in your own business. The Launch Team will get a special, personalized version of the workbook. They’re designed for you!
But wait, there’s more:
- You could win a two hour, one-on-one consulting sessions with me to work on your branding and marketing strategy. I am offering 5 sessions via a raffle to the Launch Team members who contribute reviews on Amazon.
Join the Launch Team: What’s expected
The Sticky Branding Community is one of the most vibrant branding communities online. We have one of largest and most dynamic branding groups on LinkedIn — with more than 37,000 members!
I want to harness that and ask for your help:
- Write a short, honest review of Sticky Branding (the book) on Amazon before January 10. If you love it, share it. If you don’t like it, that’s ok too. Share it. (Please disclose you are part of the Launch Team and received an electronic review copy of the book.)
- Write a review on your own blog, or write it as a guest post for someone else to publish before January 17, 2015.
- Help spread the word about the book on your own social networks between now and January 17.
- Share ideas and brainstorm additional ways to get more exposure for the book, especially the week of January 12.
- Buy the book. Heck, buy a bunch of books and share them with your friends and colleagues.
Join the Launch Team
I wish I could give everyone a free copy of my book, but my publisher is dead set against that idea. They have limited the size of our Launch Team to 100 people.
Let me know if you are interested. The Launch Team will fill up quickly. All you have to do is complete this short form. (The application process is now closed. If you would like to review the book please contact me, and I will be happy to work with you.)
You’ll be notified of your participation in the Launch Team by December 1.
About the book
Sticky Branding is your branding playbook. It provides ideas, stories, and exercises that will make your company stand out, attract customers, and grow into an incredible brand. Based on a decade of research into what makes companies successful, Sticky Branding’s 12.5 guiding principles are drawn from hundreds of interviews with CEOs and business owners who have excelled within their industries.
The book will be published on January 10, 2015.